COMPANY INCORPORATION IN SINGAPORE
Starting a business in Singapore:
Singapore is an exceptionally developed economy with a swift growth rate leading it to become one of the richest countries in the world. With its political stability along with great tax benefits, nothing is better than to set up a business in Singapore. Singapore is one of the largest MNC hubs in the world, and the reason behind it is its business-friendly environment. Singapore’s secure and stable trade & commerce, low tax rates, it’s no red tape and bureaucracy system as well as the prestige, reliability and a sense of integrity makes it a powerful country. Singapore has been ranked the number one place by the World Bank to set up a business which in itself is an attractive quality of this island.
Enrich Consulting provides you with the best corporate set-up services exclusively for Singapore company incorporation. It is a one-stop shop to ease the strenuous process of Singapore company registration. You can avail the services of our company registration experts who are committed towards serving our clients and incorporate companies in the best possible way for over 15 years.
“One-stop shop for all your business requirements”
Our professional charges for Singapore company incorporation is only S$88/- and inclusive of:
- Name Application
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
Singapore Company Incorporation Requirements are –
- Company Name – The company name chosen by the relevant person or the promoters must be approved before the process of Singapore Company Incorporation begins.
- Directors – The minimum age for a person to be a director is 18 with no criminal records as per Singapore company incorporation law. The company should have a local resident director who is either a Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Entrepass or Employment Pass holder.
- Shareholders and company secretary – The Company can provide up to a maximum of 50 shares. A company incorporated in Singapore must have an eligible secretary who is a resident of Singapore with an eligible qualification which means he/she should have been the secretary of a company for at least 3 years immediately before his appointment as secretary of the public company.
- Capital – The paid–up capital is a minimum of S$1, it is also known as the shared capital which can be increased anytime after incorporation. There is no requirement for an authorized capital.
- Taxation – Start-up companies enjoy up to S$300,000 Tax exempt under the Tax Exemption Scheme for new start-up companies for the first three consecutive Years of Assessments. According to IRAS, New companies are provided with 100% tax exemption on the first S$100,000 chargeable income. A further 50% exemption is applicable to the next S$200,000 chargeable income.
- Registered Address – Interested parties wishing to register their companies in Singapore must provide a valid Singapore address indicating head office location given that the registered office in Singapore is operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours.
Other requirements for company incorporation in Singapore –
- Brief Description of Business activities – A precise description of the activities carried on in the business.
- Memorandum and article of association – An M&AA document which is provided by the Singapore Incorporation Registrar.
For further process, kindly contact our Singapore company incorporation experts who will successfully incorporate your business. Sign-up today for a free consultation service.
We are ready to help you
In my journey to obtaining my ENTREPRENEUR PASS, I was plagued with many problems in looking for the right business consultant who can guide me and make the process easier and hassle free. I wanted fast but quality service and Enrich was able to deliver. Now, I am on my way to becoming a Permanent Resident and a Singapore Citizen. I would like to thank the Enrich family for their valuable help in giving me a chance to expand our business in SINGAPORE and for creating better opportunities for me and my family
We intended to venture in business, but we were in a dilemma in choosing which consultant to engage in setting up the business, obtain the necessary formalities and Visas. During short listing of the consultants, we were referred to Enrich by one of our trusted friend. Having engaged Enrich as our business management consultants, we were successful in getting the company incorporated and got our necessary Work passes and complied with all the necessary legal and tax formalities. We found the Enrich team to be outstanding Professionals in the areas of Business, Accounting, Immigration and Manpower matters in Singapore. They helped us in every step including setting up the company, obtaining necessary passes, CPF, Tax & ACRA compliance. We continue to be very happy with Enrich and recommend them to anyone
We were planning to expand our business and migrate to Singapore but we were not sure how to proceed and what the formalities were. Having searched a few consultants, we found that Enrich Consulting was an excellent choice to work with.
We found that their professional suggestions, opinions and recommendations made sense to us and gave us confidence in starting our business and migrating to Singapore. They guided us with company incorporation, bank account opening, tax planning, accounting, migration, etc. Also, the fee charged by them was very affordable and reasonable. Through their service we have successfully set up the company and got our Business Pass and our children’s dependent pass approved. We are now in the process of being naturalized in Singapore. We thank Enrich and its team for rendering outstanding service to us!"